One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Met Life Building, on the other hand, had a sorrily darkened tone on at least its lower concrete facade portions…’
- ‘Since chicken was, sorrily, the sole meat La Parrilla's kitchen had available in late morning, we went the meatless route, swapping in a set of pale Spanish rice instead.’
- ‘Or, to exhaust this vein of sorrily mixed metaphor, a rare bird.’
- ‘I dropped an old email account over a year ago and have sorrily been missing the newsletter!’
- ‘If they feel that students have had a chance to comment and have not because they have not emailed them, they are sorrily mistaken.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.