One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Since chicken was, sorrily, the sole meat La Parrilla's kitchen had available in late morning, we went the meatless route, swapping in a set of pale Spanish rice instead.’
- ‘Or, to exhaust this vein of sorrily mixed metaphor, a rare bird.’
- ‘If they feel that students have had a chance to comment and have not because they have not emailed them, they are sorrily mistaken.’
- ‘The Met Life Building, on the other hand, had a sorrily darkened tone on at least its lower concrete facade portions…’
- ‘I dropped an old email account over a year ago and have sorrily been missing the newsletter!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.