One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Pain in a part of one's body.‘he limped off complaining of soreness in the knee’‘stretching after exercise helps prevent muscle soreness’
- ‘Its action is upon the muscular and fibrous tissues, where there results a pronounced soreness and aching.’
- ‘Subjects were to use the body chart to locate where they felt their soreness.’
- ‘Immediate-onset soreness is characterized by pain during and immediately after exercise.’
- ‘Soreness should be relieved with cryotherapy, should not interfere with normal gait, and should be absent by the next session.’
- ‘Lumbar soreness after work which can be quickly relieved by rest is not considered a disease in Chinese medicine.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.