The quality of being sophisticated.‘her air of sophistication and confidence’‘the technological sophistication of their products’
worldliness, experienceView synonyms
- ‘There's no question that this drum and bass act's debut oozes class and sophistication.’
- ‘No matter where he was, his films exude sophistication, elegance and grace.’
- ‘We Tories have taste, sophistication and a profound understanding of the human condition.’
- ‘This northern Italian city can be summed up in two words: elegant sophistication.’
- ‘Above all, though, the list reflects wines with elegance and sophistication and individuality.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.