One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It may well be that the defence contractor triple-invoiced so sophisticatedly that such a test would have failed to pick it up.’
- ‘The film uses a satirical approach, not so much to criticise, but more to sophisticatedly ignore socialist realism.’
- ‘And they will simply be wrong, but sophisticatedly so.’
- ‘Although the language used in the book was sophisticatedly knotty, it was easy to discover what was going on.’
- ‘And is it, unless it's sophisticatedly explained by the other side to counter, is it the kind of issue that could win him the election?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.