One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Musical sounds artificially produced or reproduced.
- ‘The present orchestra outplays the Vienna Symphony Orchestra, however, and the stereo broadcast sonics surpass Vox's monaural recording.’
- ‘Still for the most part, the Dolby Digital Stereo sonics capture the roar of the crowd and the curtness of the commentary very well.’
- ‘As for the sonics, the Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround is fantastic (especially in the above mentioned musical sequences).’
- ‘On the audio side, the sonics also improve with the years.’
- ‘After listening to both, I found the DTS track to have a tighter grip on the sonics with deeper bass and a richer, more natural feel to it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.