One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Musical sounds artificially produced or reproduced.
- ‘On the audio side, the sonics also improve with the years.’
- ‘After listening to both, I found the DTS track to have a tighter grip on the sonics with deeper bass and a richer, more natural feel to it.’
- ‘As for the sonics, the Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround is fantastic (especially in the above mentioned musical sequences).’
- ‘Still for the most part, the Dolby Digital Stereo sonics capture the roar of the crowd and the curtness of the commentary very well.’
- ‘The present orchestra outplays the Vienna Symphony Orchestra, however, and the stereo broadcast sonics surpass Vox's monaural recording.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.