One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The rest of the disc isn't as sonically edgy, but the sounds and settings that Bowie & Ronson worked up for each are strikingly appropriate.’
- ‘Seemingly close, the sound is actually remote, and the distance - not just in epochs, but of space itself - feels sonically tangible.’
- ‘The collection is organized sonically rather than chronologically, which makes for a more coherent listening experience, but kind of tells the story out of order as a result.’
- ‘It is sonically dense and a little chilly; as though Oberst is attempting his own badlands version of Bowie's late-70s Berlin trilogy.’
- ‘The Wipers, a band originating from Portland, OR, has consistently released sonically diverse records since the late 70's.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.