One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Seemingly close, the sound is actually remote, and the distance - not just in epochs, but of space itself - feels sonically tangible.’
- ‘The Wipers, a band originating from Portland, OR, has consistently released sonically diverse records since the late 70's.’
- ‘The rest of the disc isn't as sonically edgy, but the sounds and settings that Bowie & Ronson worked up for each are strikingly appropriate.’
- ‘The collection is organized sonically rather than chronologically, which makes for a more coherent listening experience, but kind of tells the story out of order as a result.’
- ‘It is sonically dense and a little chilly; as though Oberst is attempting his own badlands version of Bowie's late-70s Berlin trilogy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.