One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The activity or process of writing popular songs or the music for them.‘the band's approach to songwriting’as modifier ‘his songwriting skills have never been sharper’
- ‘He has farmed out songwriting duties to the group's lesser lights, with disastrous results.’
- ‘It shows that Gershwin wanted to go beyond songwriting early on.’
- ‘She is very much involved in the songwriting process.’
- ‘He used his background in pop songwriting and arranging to forge one of the most successful production partnerships of the 70s.’
- ‘He has ratcheted up his songwriting to give us an overwhelming majority of winners.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.