One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They insist that if Jesus spoke about the Son of Man, he used the phrase to refer to someone other than himself.’
- ‘Jesus chooses to speak of Himself as the Son of Man rather than as the Christ.’
- ‘Catholics must honor the mystery of the Lord Jesus by identifying him in different ways, for example, as the crucified Messiah, the Christ of Cana, and the Son of Man among the poor.’
- ‘Jesus said that unless I eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, I have no life in me.’
- ‘Although based on a shared tradition of this Exodus faith, Jesus is the Son of Man.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.