One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Was the somnambulist an ‘automaton’ or what some French psychologists called an automate conscient?’
- ‘It was not set up by somnambulists who built it in their sleep.’
- ‘Juries have reason to be skeptical, but there is plenty of scientific evidence to suggest that sleepwalkers, or somnambulists, can engage in complex behavior.’
- ‘The intense bitterness eventually gave way to a melancholic paralysis in which all, save the children, became walking-wounded somnambulists lingering in dusty hallways awaiting blessed bedtime.’
- ‘Before and beyond they are sleeping, somnambulists - and, in fact, the physical appearance of Dix both in the first and last scene suggests this state.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.