One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Just; simply.‘I used to just sommer sit there’
only, merely, simply, but, nothing but, no more thanView synonyms
- ‘New words are sommer made up as they go along.’
- ‘Now before all you old school Emmers go up in arms about how I can sommer get a new contributor without your permission, etc.’
- ‘‘I stop my car and I sommer make a fire,’ she repeated.’
- ‘We were sommer standing around.’
- ‘I took the man at his word and bought the thing sommer so with a bag of wild birdseed and crushed maize.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.