One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
At some time.‘somewhen between 1918 and 1930’
- ‘Don't die without finding it, somewhere, somewhen.’
- ‘I'll stick my head in somewhen and take a look.’
- ‘Somewhere, somewhen, there was a sea change in the American mind.’
- ‘And about bluebottles, pink-tongues and all sorts of colourful things, we'll have more to report, someday, sometime, somewhen in Sandy Beach Almanac.’
- ‘He was looking forward to a leap into another life, somewhere and somewhen else.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.