One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Someone is extremely valuable and worth preserving.‘your blood must be worth bottling’
- ‘"He's a good man — his blood is worth bottling."’
- ‘Your blood's worth bottling, it is, Emsie!’
- ‘Rumours that the volunteers have orange blood — to match their distinctive orange overalls — proved unfounded, but their blood is certainly worth bottling!’
- ‘Please, give him my regards and tell him that his blood is worth bottling.’
- ‘Andrew called me and said thanks for sending William to set up a new program in my computer, he said, "your blood is worth bottling".’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.