One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A growth hormone secreted by the anterior pituitary gland.
- ‘The over production of somatotrophin can cause gigantism while under production can result in dwarfism.’
- ‘Studies show that a 4-year course of somatotrophin can increase bone density by approximately 12%.’
- ‘Monkeys respond to somatotrophin from monkey pituitaries but not from cattle and both human and beef hormone are active in the rat.’
- ‘The release of somatotrophin follows a diurnal variation with the greatest impulses occurring during deep sleep.’
- ‘The Human Growth Complex formula contains somatotrophin and other powerful ingredients and has become a favorite product of athletes seeking an effective legal formulation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.