One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘I wouldn't have expected as many Hispanics or Hmong or Somalians.’
- ‘The influx of Asian tourists and students, I'm sure, is welcomed by many purely for economic reasons, and Somalian refugees seem to be looked down upon.’
- ‘It said the top five asylum-seeking nationalities in Ireland in 2004 were Nigerian, Romanian, Somalian, Chinese and Sudanese.’
- ‘English classes are held three times a week for a group of nationalities that includes Somalians, Congolese, Turks and Iraqis.’
- ‘In Dadat camp, for example, several clutters of this nature have been put together, with the whole purpose of defending Somalian nationhood and identity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.