One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘I wouldn't have expected as many Hispanics or Hmong or Somalians.’
- ‘The influx of Asian tourists and students, I'm sure, is welcomed by many purely for economic reasons, and Somalian refugees seem to be looked down upon.’
- ‘In Dadat camp, for example, several clutters of this nature have been put together, with the whole purpose of defending Somalian nationhood and identity.’
- ‘English classes are held three times a week for a group of nationalities that includes Somalians, Congolese, Turks and Iraqis.’
- ‘It said the top five asylum-seeking nationalities in Ireland in 2004 were Nigerian, Romanian, Somalian, Chinese and Sudanese.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.