One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This porosity forms during solidification due to the abrupt drop in hydrogen solubility when going from liquid to solid.’
- ‘When exposed to light, the photoresist undergoes a chemical change that alters its solubility in a certain solvent.’
- ‘The solubility of a gas in another substance is expressed as the volume of gas which dissolves in the substance under stated conditions of temperature and pressure.’
- ‘Gum arabic is unique among the natural gums because of its extreme solubility in water and its lack of taste.’
- ‘This is based on the solubility of non-cross-linked fibrin formed in the absence of factor XIII in urea or acid.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.