One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They are both solipsists, incapable of distinguishing an objective world independent of their own states of consciousness.’
- ‘Hey, I'm thinking of establishing a bulletin board for solipsists.’
- ‘For he was a solipsist who did not share the screen easily with anyone.’
- ‘The manufacturers must be some kind of solipsists, or in any case unsure that the cream cheese really exists.’
- ‘I'm impressed by the solitary intensity of the gamblers, and the way these solipsists at the slots form a community of obsession.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.