One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When the excess solid solidifiers are driven out of solution, a volume increase occurs.’
- ‘Since infectious wastes are drained directly into your septic system, there's little need for red-bag disposal, chemical solidifiers, and other costs associated with contaminated waste handling.’
- ‘Test results show that solidifiers require between 16% and 200% of agent by weight compared to the oil.’
- ‘When you add a solidifier to the blood or body fluids, like to a suction canister, it's not a treatment.’
- ‘Because per-use costs, such as solidifiers and disposables, are eliminated, system changeover and equipment costs can be recouped in just months.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.