One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The segregation vesicles are interpreted to represent solidified interstitial melts, which migrated into gas bubbles prior to lava solidification.’
- ‘Problems result from this reaction whereby it does not remain homogeneous and local solidification occurs.’
- ‘The remaining land has been further treated by solidification, bio-remediation and indirect thermal desorption.’
- ‘Despite the steel strike, the rest of the decade was marked by the solidification of a relatively peaceful collective bargaining system between well-entrenched unions and large industrial corporations.’
- ‘Rich feasts contain a lot of protein, fat and energy, which speed the solidification of the fat in blood.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.