One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for High Mass
- ‘I attended a Solemn Mass (without taking communion) for the Feast of Saint Josemaría Escrivá, founder of the Catholic personal prelature, Opus Dei.’
- ‘A Solemn Mass of Remembrance is to be held today in the Pro-Cathedral in Dublin.’
- ‘On Sunday, October 2, there will be a Solemn Mass at 2pm with Chief Concelebrant and Preacher His Eminence Desmond Cardinal Connell, Archbishop Emeritus of Dublin with Bishop Jim Moriarty, Kildare and Leighlin.’
- ‘On Holy Thursday in Holy Trinity Abbey Church, Adare, Solemn Mass of the Lords Supper and procession of the Blessed Sacrament to the Altar of Repose takes place at 7.30 pm.’
- ‘A special Solemn Mass will be celebrated on Thursday, May 5, to mark the Feast of Blessed Edmund.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.