One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Hole recommends choosing a high quality potting soil, which is actually a soil-less mix, to keep things as simple as possible.’
- ‘The plants were grown in pots using a soil-less compost of peat and sand.’
- ‘A soil-less technique eliminates the heaviest part of a garden - namely, the soil - and is relatively easy to set up using store-bought basins or recycled materials.’
- ‘There are several different ways to garden hydroponically, but the common denominators between the methods are the water, the hydroponic nutrient, and the soil-less substrate.’
- ‘If you still prefer the soil-less method, I would encourage you to invest in a spouter that has multiple layers and trays with drainage holes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.