One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A button on a mobile phone, computer keyboard, or other electronic device whose function can be changed programmatically.‘the middle soft key is for additional options and settings for that app’
- ‘There will also be on-screen soft keys and wireless charging built in, but there will be no option of a microSD card, and the battery will be non-removable.’
- ‘You can also access apps by pressing the left soft key from the home screen.’
- ‘You can customize three soft keys to suit your needs.’
- ‘On the left side of the screen are two oblong buttons that become the soft keys when you turn the handset to landscape view.’
- ‘Navigation is straightforward, with soft keys controlling the menu and contacts portals.’
- ‘The soft keys control onscreen functions like brightness, contrast, etc.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.