A number of detachable sockets of different sizes for use with a socket wrench.
- ‘If you have a socket set instead of a wrench, I highly recommend using that.’
- ‘In the last couple of years I've borrowed his socket set, Dillon automatic primer tube filler and electric hedge trimmer.’
- ‘The rescue team can use hand tools ranging from socket sets to screw drivers.’
- ‘It also carries hammers, locking pliers, full sets of metric and standard wrench and socket sets, and lots of extra parts.’
- ‘She grabbed a socket set, a jack, and a torque wrench.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.