One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Compared to other students, bullies have larger friendship groups, higher sociometric rankings, and earlier dating experiences after controlling for pubertal development.’
- ‘There were no significant effects of intervention on the sociometric measures of peer social preference and prosocial behavior.’
- ‘Finally, we examine the extent to which children's strategies for coping with everyday rejection explain variance in their social and behavioral adjustment above and beyond the effect of their sociometric status alone.’
- ‘Teachers, much more than mothers, see the peer relations that give rise to the sociometric ratings, and thus may be more likely to see the internalizing symptoms related to peer neglect.’
- ‘During peer sociometric interviews in kindergarten, children were shown pictures of each classmate and asked to rate how much he/she liked that classmate on a 5-point scale.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.