One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These networks are based on shared ethical, socioecological, and political values.’
- ‘Public health agencies must begin to develop surveillance measures of the socioecological determinants of health by seeking expertise in sociology, economics, and other sciences.’
- ‘He has chosen to concentrate on environmental factors - soil degradation, shortened fallows, vegetation change, disease, and urbanization to explain the socioecological collapse implied in the archeological record.’
- ‘Domain analysis and socio-cognitivism thus share with Sandstrom's socioecological approach a broad biological and anthropological view.’
- ‘This community-focused, bottom-up approach tends to produce highly detailed, ethnographically derived accounts of socioecological changes within particular localities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.