One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Domain analysis and socio-cognitivism thus share with Sandstrom's socioecological approach a broad biological and anthropological view.’
- ‘He has chosen to concentrate on environmental factors - soil degradation, shortened fallows, vegetation change, disease, and urbanization to explain the socioecological collapse implied in the archeological record.’
- ‘These networks are based on shared ethical, socioecological, and political values.’
- ‘This community-focused, bottom-up approach tends to produce highly detailed, ethnographically derived accounts of socioecological changes within particular localities.’
- ‘Public health agencies must begin to develop surveillance measures of the socioecological determinants of health by seeking expertise in sociology, economics, and other sciences.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.