One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘According to this view, serious psychological problems are typically intrapsychic and interpersonal in nature rather than socioculturally generated.’
- ‘Canada's regions, from the Atlantic to the Pacific to the Arctic oceans, are socioculturally and geographically diverse, and its political structure is officially bilingual, English and French.’
- ‘People are in continual engagement in socioculturally framed face-to-face activities as they participate in and live their everyday lives.’
- ‘According to Cox, cultural identities stem from membership in groups that are socioculturally distinct.’
- ‘Those projects judged socioculturally compatible, with a demonstrated understanding and analysis of social conditions, were found to have a rate of return more than twice as high as those judged deficient in these areas.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.