One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In Practical Ecocriticism, Love argues for sociobiologically informed criticism, and applies it to themes of place in Willa Gather, animals in Ernest Hemingway, and the ecological in William Dean Howells.’
- ‘Were the Americans of a century ago sociobiologically different from the Americans of today?’
- ‘‘Together with previous research,’ Chen explains, ‘our findings suggest that women may be better able to perceive differences associated with emotionally and sociobiologically significant signals.’’
- ‘Much sociobiologically informed literary interpretation implicitly assumes that psychological norms shaped by the ancestral environment will provide direct keys to the meaning of cultural artifacts, including literary works.’
- ‘A 100 year timescale to me is long enough that I suspect that the human race will be in a very different place sociobiologically or our current socioeconomic structure will have collapsed under the burden of its incompatibility with our biological heritage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.