One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Although he dedicated only a short final chapter of the book to human behaviour, the ensuing debate focused almost entirely on the possibility of applying sociobiological tools to humans.’
- ‘The range of emotions to which the sociobiological hypothesis can be applied, however, is relatively narrow.’
- ‘It is well suited for a popular readership seeking a general understanding of sociobiological causes for human actions.’
- ‘But because Stephen Jay Gould's essays, such as those in Natural History, are widely read by the public, his views may influence popular opinion away from sociobiological perspectives on human behavior.’
- ‘Ruse is a philosopher of science, a defender of evolutionary theory against ‘creation science,’ and an outspoken defender of sociobiological modes of understanding human behavior.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.