One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The range of emotions to which the sociobiological hypothesis can be applied, however, is relatively narrow.’
- ‘But because Stephen Jay Gould's essays, such as those in Natural History, are widely read by the public, his views may influence popular opinion away from sociobiological perspectives on human behavior.’
- ‘Although he dedicated only a short final chapter of the book to human behaviour, the ensuing debate focused almost entirely on the possibility of applying sociobiological tools to humans.’
- ‘It is well suited for a popular readership seeking a general understanding of sociobiological causes for human actions.’
- ‘Ruse is a philosopher of science, a defender of evolutionary theory against ‘creation science,’ and an outspoken defender of sociobiological modes of understanding human behavior.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.