One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘According to Jane Adams, a social psychologist and author of When Our Grown Kids Disappoint Us, previous generations emphasized education and financial independence over all else for their children.’
- ‘Longstanding research by the team and by the other social psychologists shows that people tend to see groups they're not a part of as more homogeneous than their own group, a phenomenon known as the ‘outgroup homogeneity effect.’’
- ‘Traditionally, social psychologists have studied attitude change in the laboratory, focusing on short-term change in attitudes that are often not of great importance to research participants.’
- ‘It was not until the 1970s that cognitive psychologists and social psychologists showed a heightened interest once again in experimental investigations of eyewitness testimony and identification.’
- ‘More interpersonally oriented social psychologists and cultural anthropologists view emotions as being created among people.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.