One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The economic theory that consumer purchasing power should be increased either by subsidizing producers so that they can lower prices or by distributing the profits of industry to consumers.
- ‘In fact, Social Credit is no longer only a theory, but is put into practice in these countries, with local debt-free banks multiplying.’
- ‘The party was based around the ideas of Social Credit, an economic theory established by C. H. Douglas.’
- ‘The advocates of social credit rightly link monetary reform to profound changes in the underlying class structure.’
- ‘Frankly, that is a resurgence of social credit.’
- ‘Chris provides some tactics for dealing with contact overload, one of which Jeff used to prevent extending undue social credit, but I can't help but think this isn't a significant issue.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.