One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An expert in or student of social anthropology.‘trained as a social anthropologist, he has worked for 30 years in the Brazilian Amazon’
- ‘Social anthropologists have documented the development of chieftainships as an intermediate stage between these two forms of social organization.’
- ‘Richardson is a social anthropologist studying for a PhD at the University of Cambridge.’
- ‘He went on to an eminent career as a social anthropologist, but in 1946 he ceased to be a poet.’
- ‘So archaeologists often work hand in hand with social anthropologists.’
- ‘In Australia medical anthropology is usually the domain of social anthropologists, who are more likely to offer a critique of biomedicine than to work within its paradigm.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.