One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Controversy and conspiracy theories sell better than sobersided factual analysis, especially in fringe publications.’
- ‘If you are looking for more sobersided articles, try the Murdoch-owned Australian.’
- ‘He is a sobersided, meticulously articulate, scrupulously courtly man.’
- ‘I'm probably unbearable in any number of ways, but let it not be said that I'm only grim and sobersided.’
- ‘Children play in order to learn, and there are all too many grim, serious, sobersided adults who have forgotten how to play.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.