One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When ‘The Divine Husband’ isn't an exercise in clever variations on trivial themes, it is engaging and soaringly lyrical.’
- ‘The song is certainly not without merit, in particular its soaringly memorable chorus and some nice guitar figures towards the end.’
- ‘With her angelic looks and ethereal presence, she made audiences gasp, encouraged by the composer's soaringly romantic score.’
- ‘There are bigger household names from this era than hers, but none with a sound this soaringly satisfying.’
- ‘She was divine as Tosca, and sang Vissi d' Arte soaringly sweetly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.