One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Used to express one's defiance.‘you can't share, so there!’
- ‘I'm not embarrassed, and I'm certainly not letting you get me flustered. So there!’
- ‘It's as though I feel I have to earn it - well I can honestly say I have - so there!’
- ‘I'm going fishing today, so there!’
- ‘I've never owned a car, nor have I driven one for over six years. So there!’
- ‘I'm not talking to her, so there!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.