One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Are we talking about the little furry things with snuffly snouts and sharp claws, very bad eyesight, those fellows?’
- ‘Now my nose appears to have mellowed out, but I'm still all achy and snuffly.’
- ‘And don't even get me started on my snuffly nose.’
- ‘I'm now very snuffly and very miserable and staying at home today.’
- ‘I had picked up some sort of cold/hay fever thing, leaving me feeling feeble and snuffly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.