One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of a ski resort or slope) likely to have enough snow to ski on during the season.‘one of the most snowsure resorts in the Alps’
- ‘Kühtai is one of the highest and most snowsure ski areas in Austria and the Alps, with skiing from December through to May in a normal year.’
- ‘Parts of the village date back to the 13th century, but it is still at a snowsure altitude of 1550m.’
- ‘With cheap flight to and from Malaga these wonderful hills make a great reliable, sunny, snowsure and accessible winter destination.’
- ‘This is a very exciting development, 2 of the most snowsure resorts in the area linking up!’
- ‘Experience first-class skiing in eight top ski areas offering a total of 270 km of snowsure runs serviced by 75 gondolas and ski lifts.’
- ‘Located above Morzine, and high in the mountains, Avoriaz is snowsure and popular, particularly with snowboarders.’
- ‘Thanks to its altitude, the village nursery slopes are normally snowsure throughout the season.’
- ‘Just above the resort at the head of the valley, the architects have cleverly designed an extensive and snowsure ski area, with a wide variety of pistes for skiers and boarders of all abilities.’
- ‘Expansive pistes and snowsure conditions, combined with traditional hospitality and unbelievable scenery, make for a truly wonderful skiing experience.’
- ‘Found in the famous Italian Dolomites, Arabba is one of the highest resorts in Italy and a sure bet if you're looking for snowsure slopes for that early or late-season holiday.’
- ‘The slopes are sunny yet snowsure thanks to their elevation up to 2525 meters above sea level.’
- ‘Located in the heart of the world famous Mont Blanc region, Les Contamines is one of the worlds most snowsure resorts with fabulous skiing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.