One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of a ski resort or slope) likely to have enough snow to ski on during the season.‘one of the most snowsure resorts in the Alps’
- ‘With cheap flight to and from Malaga these wonderful hills make a great reliable, sunny, snowsure and accessible winter destination.’
- ‘Located in the heart of the world famous Mont Blanc region, Les Contamines is one of the worlds most snowsure resorts with fabulous skiing.’
- ‘This is a very exciting development, 2 of the most snowsure resorts in the area linking up!’
- ‘Found in the famous Italian Dolomites, Arabba is one of the highest resorts in Italy and a sure bet if you're looking for snowsure slopes for that early or late-season holiday.’
- ‘Experience first-class skiing in eight top ski areas offering a total of 270 km of snowsure runs serviced by 75 gondolas and ski lifts.’
- ‘Just above the resort at the head of the valley, the architects have cleverly designed an extensive and snowsure ski area, with a wide variety of pistes for skiers and boarders of all abilities.’
- ‘Parts of the village date back to the 13th century, but it is still at a snowsure altitude of 1550m.’
- ‘Expansive pistes and snowsure conditions, combined with traditional hospitality and unbelievable scenery, make for a truly wonderful skiing experience.’
- ‘The slopes are sunny yet snowsure thanks to their elevation up to 2525 meters above sea level.’
- ‘Located above Morzine, and high in the mountains, Avoriaz is snowsure and popular, particularly with snowboarders.’
- ‘Kühtai is one of the highest and most snowsure ski areas in Austria and the Alps, with skiing from December through to May in a normal year.’
- ‘Thanks to its altitude, the village nursery slopes are normally snowsure throughout the season.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.