One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Park rangers lead free interpretive snowshoe tours here through March: two-hour walks for beginners and four-hour ones for more experienced snowshoers.’
- ‘They now know skiers and snowshoers are watching them closely as they prepare new regulations on how our forests are managed.’
- ‘It provided urban snowshoers with the knowledge and confidence to imagine the possibility of settling the prairies, where frontier conditions required a more intimate connection with the land.’
- ‘This winter the Trans Canada Trail is predicted to be used more than in previous years by hikers, cross country skiers, dogsledders, snowshoers and snowmobilers.’
- ‘Yet nearly 90 percent of public lands are open to motorized use, and many of those lands closed to motorized use are designated Wilderness areas, inaccessible to all but the most avid skiers and snowshoers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.