One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some snowmobilers were there to race the sprint course, others to see or be seen.’
- ‘Snowmobilers work closely with Department of Natural Resource offices in the development and maintenance of trailheads that are used by snowmobilers, cross-country skiers, and snowshoers in winter.’
- ‘He said the mailing also went to 9,658 snowmobilers in Montana and Wyoming.’
- ‘Around these parts, snowmobilers drive on the shoulders, ditches and across the foot of your driveway, like they own it or something.’
- ‘Back then, the primary headache was dealing with snowmobilers and hunters who had little respect for the notion of private property.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.