One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We continued climbing towards the impressive, albeit snowless, peak of Keansani.’
- ‘The samples from the control plots were carefully dug from beneath the snow, keeping the snowless area as small as possible.’
- ‘Brandon traverses a short snowless section of the path.’
- ‘We eschew snow because it's a pain to shovel and makes driving difficult, but in the parts of the world that need it, a snowless winter can be devastating to the crops and the water table.’
- ‘But it has been snowless in December, balmy in February and it rarely gets above 90 in the summer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.