One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for snow cannon
- ‘The result was an invention called the snow gun.’
- ‘The money was put into the construction of two hotels, five kilometres ski runs, six new snow guns and new lights.’
- ‘And if Mother Nature doesn't produce, the resort's 227 snow guns will.’
- ‘It's real snow, produced by 16 snow guns firing cooled water into air chilled to minus two degrees.’
- ‘Two of Scotland's Highland ski resorts, Glenshee and the Lecht, now use snow guns.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.