One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See snoutoften in combination ‘long-snouted baboons’
- ‘They are still small short legged and long snouted.’
- ‘Aardvarks have a superficial resemblance to a long snouted pig.’
- ‘Well, I for one was not going to pass up the opportunity to explore and indeed research the most fascinating facts I could find about this pointy snouted insect snorting cutey.’
- ‘Long snouted raccoons tamely hang out among the crowd.’
- ‘The very large bear growled at this and Cole led the horse a bit away from the snouted animal with its short tail and round ears.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.