One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That's merely amusing in its snottiness but this is despicable.’
- ‘Or would it create another level of snottiness and exclude people with innate talent who shunned school in favor of experimentation?’
- ‘You don't get extra points for snottiness, Will.’
- ‘In fact, she did feel like a particularly snotty principal of a particularly snotty school and if snottiness was the only way to get the message across, so be it.’
- ‘He encountered a bit of snottiness, didn't he, because of his Yorkshire accent?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.