One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He encountered a bit of snottiness, didn't he, because of his Yorkshire accent?’
- ‘You don't get extra points for snottiness, Will.’
- ‘That's merely amusing in its snottiness but this is despicable.’
- ‘In fact, she did feel like a particularly snotty principal of a particularly snotty school and if snottiness was the only way to get the message across, so be it.’
- ‘Or would it create another level of snottiness and exclude people with innate talent who shunned school in favor of experimentation?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.