One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Yes, I have for your information, but I'd rather not,’ she replied, snottily.’
- ‘I got told very snottily to wait, when I asked why, and why I was being kept from patrol duties there wasn't a proper answer so I got on with the job I'm paid to do.’
- ‘She looked snottily at me, then went back to talk to the dark-haired boy.’
- ‘Thankfully there were no other people in the room to be snottily disdainful, but Naomi looked a little taken aback.’
- ‘‘You're welcome,’ I responded just as snottily.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.