One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We watched as snorkeler after snorkeler harassed the lugubrious manatees.’
- ‘Scuba divers and snorkelers explore historic shipwrecks and artificial reefs.’
- ‘Some snorkellers swam alongside a whale shark, while divers of one boat made their entry to find themselves among a welcoming committee of pilot whales.’
- ‘It's also a paradise for beach lovers, scuba divers and snorkelers, with pure-white sands; clear, shallow, 80-degree waters; reefs just offshore; and wrecks to explore.’
- ‘They see so many divers and snorkellers that they soon get bored and swim away.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.