One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I think this is outrageous and think all snoozers should unite.’
- ‘Last thing I remember, as the warmth of my fellow snoozers crept through the duvet, was the wish that Graham had remembered that hot water bottle.’
- ‘The rest alternated between pinching each other, aesthetically arranging their bags and throwing science pamphlets at the snug snoozers.’
- ‘Rudy, hand me the smelling salts - we got a snoozer.’
- ‘It involves the simple yet highly effective placing of a spiky-bristled hairbrush under the duvet of an unsuspecting snoozer and waiting for the oh-so-satisfying shriek of pain.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.