One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I think this is outrageous and think all snoozers should unite.’
- ‘The rest alternated between pinching each other, aesthetically arranging their bags and throwing science pamphlets at the snug snoozers.’
- ‘Rudy, hand me the smelling salts - we got a snoozer.’
- ‘It involves the simple yet highly effective placing of a spiky-bristled hairbrush under the duvet of an unsuspecting snoozer and waiting for the oh-so-satisfying shriek of pain.’
- ‘Last thing I remember, as the warmth of my fellow snoozers crept through the duvet, was the wish that Graham had remembered that hot water bottle.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.