One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘The guy is an idiot,’ he continued snobbishly.’
- ‘I was about to say, snobbishly, that it's the nonvoters (yes, a much faster-growing and more potent audience segment than voters) who were watching.’
- ‘They answered him snobbishly that if he is able to swim a few laps under a certain amount of time, then they will give him the permission.’
- ‘He treated her snobbishly, like she was an ugly, stupid girl.’
- ‘They held their noses snobbishly in the air, as if breathing on a higher level.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.