One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The vision of sexuality is sniggeringly salacious, redolent with fantasies of male power and female submission.’
- ‘The narratorial presence sniggeringly indicates that the reader might be allowed to rewrite and reformulate the poem.’
- ‘It's sniggeringly funny with a beefy chorus, as they spell out the trials and tribulations of going without a drink.’
- ‘It's hung around long enough to become legend, and legend too easily in these sniggeringly ironic times becomes a target of fun and fodder for parody.’
- ‘Those involved in racketeering, corruption and bribery should not be lionised, praised or sniggeringly regarded.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.