One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Then I start getting sniffly and then I started feeling achy.’
- ‘In some situations, I might even demand that an employee who looks sniffly take a test, and go home if he's too contagious.’
- ‘I've had a sniffly nose most of this week (I swear I'm allergic to Town Hall train station, it makes my nose go all funny whenever I go there).’
- ‘I have been getting all sniffly and sentimental.’
- ‘Coughing was my biggest problem for the past two days and today suddenly the coughing isn't so bad but now I'm sneezing and sniffly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.