One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Then I start getting sniffly and then I started feeling achy.’
- ‘Coughing was my biggest problem for the past two days and today suddenly the coughing isn't so bad but now I'm sneezing and sniffly.’
- ‘I have been getting all sniffly and sentimental.’
- ‘In some situations, I might even demand that an employee who looks sniffly take a test, and go home if he's too contagious.’
- ‘I've had a sniffly nose most of this week (I swear I'm allergic to Town Hall train station, it makes my nose go all funny whenever I go there).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.