One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You will be safe around a house filled with snifflers and germs that are airborne from sneezers, and from flu symptom sufferers.’
- ‘So are your little snifflers suffering from allergies - or could they have a cold or virus?’
- ‘Before you become one of the many snifflers and sneezers looking for a cure for the common cold, find out how you can prevent yourself from developing cold symptoms and flu symptoms.’
- ‘Also popular among Boston's snifflers are naturally occurring nettles, which have been proven in scientific studies to reduce the severity of such symptoms as sneezing and itchy eyes.’
- ‘Not only that, but when the snifflers get to see the doctor more quickly, that results in more snifflers making more visits to the doctor.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.