One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘With a sneer in his voice that must have impressed even the great sneerer himself, the health secretary seized the moral high-ground as he insisted he would not rise to the bait.’
- ‘The sneerers have been out in force again.’
- ‘Well, I can assure the snipers and sneerers that I have been consistent.’
- ‘Indeed if the sneerers looked hard enough they would see that we are not the only ones that do not define our interests exclusively in regional terms.’
- ‘It's become possible to sneer at the sneerers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.