One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And they've been trying to shake off their reputation for sneakiness, deviousness, and just plain disgustingness, hoping for a new image in the 21st century.’
- ‘And as it turns out, uneducated village Communists are no match for wily bourgeois sneakiness.’
- ‘It is the sneakiness and underhandedness that has disappointed me.’
- ‘Meanwhile, the aggressors learn quickly that sneakiness and lawlessness get fêted and rewarded.’
- ‘It's not so much the positions we take, it's the sneakiness they can't abide.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.